24 September 2007

Let Us Talk About The Time >>>>

Let us talk about „TIME“
It is time to talk about the different types of time!
I the counted time of HOURS
II the uncountable time of LIFE
III the unexpected time of the TRUTH
IV the time, TO THINK IT OVER
about the road heading to the time,
that is bound for us TO BE DONE!

Let me count the time table of the uncountable TIME:

To be Born
To be a Baby
To be a Child
To be a Teenager
To be an Adult
To be Matured
To be a Parent
To be a Grandparent

Then … the unexpected time of the TRUTH
To be Dead

What have I done during those time?
I repeat:

The time to be born
The time to be a baby
The time to be a child
The time to be a teenager
The time to be an adult
The time to be called matured
For the time to be a parent …

This is the present time where I am in …
The time that I am a parent … then … this is the time …
I started to asked the following questions:
What am I doing?
For my children …
For me …
For my family and friends… and for the world …
What sense does it make?

Again … I repeat:

The time I was born
The time I was a child
The time I was a teenager
The time I was an adult
The time I was getting matured
The time I am a parent
The time to get ready to be a grandparent...

It is a time for me to ask the following questions:
Am I happy?
Am I healthy?
Am I poor or rich? (I don’t count the material world in this question)
Am I doing what I should /shall do?
Do I know what I am suppose to do …
should / shall do, as a grandparent?

Then … it is the time of the TRUTH!
My time of Birth
My time of being a Child
My time of being a Teenager
My time of Adulthood
My time of Maturity
My Parenthood time

It is the time to prepare for the STONE of one’s LIFE
To know how to walk to the road of no return …
To the road of EXAMPLE for the following time of another LIVES!
To say “yes” to the truth of the time of Death!

What is the truth of my life?
How can I reach the road of this truth?
… and … only time can answer … in my Time To Come…again …
The End … to the so called Death!

No comments: